Data Visualiser and Analysts
|Job Title:||Data Visualiser and Analysts|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2021 12:04|
Ø turning complex biosecurity data into clear information through various types of visuals and reporting mediums
Ø interpreting requirements of business partners and biosecurity executives to create fit for purpose reporting products
Ø collaborating with various stakeholders to deliver high quality, self-service capabilities, and products in line with departmental guidelines
Ø providing actionable insights and analysis to inform business and biosecurity executive decision makers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Understand data models, cloud, and operational databases.
- Experience in building, querying, testing, and validating datasets.
- Be able to draw from different data sources and queries to produce visual outputs.
- Be proficient in building visualisations and dashboards using Power BI.
- Experience in managing competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in developing data visualisations based on strategic requirements.
- Experience in writing SQL.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, SAS or R.
- Experience using Oracle databases.
- Experience in using MS applications such as Dynamics 365, Power Automate, Power Apps, Flow, Azure and SharePoint.
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Maria Fabello on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's