|Job Title:||Project Officer|
|Start Date:||2021-08-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2021 12:07|
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria
Length of contract: 6 months with view to extend
Estimated start date:13-09-2021
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance. Must be an Australian Citizen
Application closing date: Thursday 26 August
Project Officer to develop and implement policies and programs that ensure Australia's agriculture, fisheries, food, and forestry industries remain competitive, profitable, and sustainable.
We are looking for people who are:
• passionate and committed to serving and delivering the right outcomes to the Australian community
• open, accountable and of high integrity and able to exercise sound judgment and make evidence-based decisions
• committed to providing a high-quality experience for all users of Australia’s biosecurity system
• supportive of, and engage with, the department as a regulator
• flexible and adaptable to meet immediate needs and future challenges
• team-oriented and have the energy and determination to succeed.
The Job Key responsibilities of this role include:
• contribute to the development, management and delivery of biosecurity data related projects including reporting
• bringing a flexible and responsive approach to project delivery in a fast-paced operating environment
• assist in identifying and delivering key opportunities and deliverables for biosecurity data
• effectively coordinate and manage biosecurity data project risks
• build and maintain positive relationships with business partners based on trust by understanding and anticipating their needs
• develop and deliver briefing materials.
The successful applicant will have knowledge and demonstrated experience in:
• program or project management
• using Microsoft applications such as Teams, SharePoint, Azure, Power Apps
• experience in, or an understanding of, Biosecurity would be advantageous.
The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to:
• program or project management
• confidently present messages in a clear, concise, and articulate manner
• think creatively in a fast-paced environment
• exercise initiative, flexibility, good judgement, and discretion
• work well independently and as part of a nationally disperse team.
Experience in program or project management.
Experience in using Microsoft applications such as Teams, SharePoint, Azure, Power Apps.
Ability to confidently present messages in a clear, concise, and articulate manner.
Can think creatively in a fast-paced environment.
Exercise initiative, flexibility, good judgement, and discretion.
Work well independently and as part of a nationally dispersed team.
Experience in, or an understanding of, Biosecurity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Finance Officer level 5 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Cloud Resources level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple positions level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer - ICT Procurement level 3 (TSPV)