Technical Coordinator (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Technical Coordinator (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-08-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2021 12:14|
We are looking for a proactive problem solver with a positive can-do attitude and the right mix of experience and common sense who is up for the challenge of delivering the technical outcomes of a complex project.
Skills and Knowledge / Major Responsibilities:
- Undertaking technical coordination in a project delivery environment including identifying solution gaps and developing gap closure options, and solving problems using procedures, guidelines and the application of technical knowledge. Demonstrated experience and qualifications in an agile project management framework are desirable.
- Conducting technical/application assessments for ICT projects in a national security sector environment, and considering feasibility, effort, risks, and ongoing maintenance/support requirements.
- Experience in co-ordinating the activities of a variety of stakeholders (including those not directly under the project’s control) to effectively deliver ICT project outcomes. This includes undertaking sound planning and setting of priorities with internal customers to manage realistic expectations and workable solutions.
- Demonstrated skills in handling a variety of work tasks including being able to adapt and respond promptly to changing and competing priorities at short notice.
- Communicating in an effective manner to different audiences including the ability to convey technical information.
- ICT background including previous experience with Active Directory and other deliverables / technologies related to information access management.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months. The contract may be extended by the department for a further period or periods of up to 24 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 9 September 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's