|Job Title:||System Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2021 16:58|
This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following Agile methodology to develop modern applications for Patent examiners. Working closely with solution architects, data analysts and other technical specialists the role will support design, development and deployment activities.
Under the direction of the Delivery Manager, Solution Architects and Technical Lead, duties will include:
- analyse existing IT systems and business models
- map and document interfaces between legacy and new systems
- conduct requirements analysis for modified or replacement systems
- identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability
- analyse and identify impacts to downstream systems resulting from new system changes
- establish trusted relationships with impacted system owners/projects and coordinate resolution activities
- work closely with developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and business acceptance
- provide training and user manuals to users
- develop and implement maintenance procedures, and troubleshoot reported errors
- instil a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment
- work with the delivery manager and team to support an agile delivery model
- undertake additional duties as required
Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in systems analysis including documenting system interfaces, dependencies and requirements
Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in data analysis to identify and resolve impacts to downstream systems, examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes, provide quality assurance of system changes, and troubleshooting system/data issue
Strong communication skills, relationship building and ability to influence others to achieve desired outcom
- Pega (or similar BPM tool)
- MuleSoft (or similar integration platform)
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker)
- AWS Cloud
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra with an estimated start of 16 September 21. This is a 12-month contract with 2 x 123 month extensions.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. You must have the ability to obtain a entry level clearance from the Department.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Wednesday 25 August @ 6pm 2021
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator (Multiple) level 4 (TSPV)
System Centre Configuration Manager systems engineer (NV1)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)