APS6/EL1 Project Officer/Project Manager (Multiple roles)
|Job Title:||APS6/EL1 Project Officer/Project Manager (Multiple roles)|
|Salary:||$55 - $75 per hour, Benefits: Super|
|Start Date:||2021-08-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2021 15:52|
About the Role
The Medical Devices Authorisation Branch applies a risk-based approach to the assessment and approval of medical devices for supply in Australia to ensure these devices meet Australian regulatory requirements. The assessment of the quality, safety and performance of medical devices including in vitro medical devices protects the health and safety of the Australian consumers.
- Managing and undertaking program and project level activities.
- Maintaining a robust data system and reporting framework to be able to provide high
- quality responses about the status of individual projects, multiple legislative packages, and several strategic plans/reviews at any time.
- Leading the provision of secretariat services to the Medical Device Reforms Steering
- Committee, Weekly FAS Reporting meeting, and fortnightly project leads meeting, including producing high quality paperwork, preparation/organisation and prompt resolution of all relating to those committees, and actively ensuring actions are completed to a high standard and on time.
- Providing quality control over coordination, governance, reporting frameworks, and the
- written work produced for the Medical Devices Program reform work.
- Managing contracts for consultants to deliver discrete pieces of work, ensuring value for
- money and delivery of work to a high standard.
- Working with project leads to build capability in project management, including planning,
- objective setting, timeline management, and risk identification and mitigation.
- Continuously improving the quality of all of the above
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and contributed to the team and program objective in a professional manner
- Other duties as directed
- Project Planning and management
- Analysis and critical thinking
- Writing for the appropriate audience (and Government)
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance and undertake research
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly acquire knowledge of medical device regulation
- Able to build and maintain relationships across a range of stakeholders
- Experienced in government processes and policy writing/development
- Administration and coordination
Contract term: Contract till June 2022
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the Australian Public Service you must be an Australian citizen.
Application closing date: COB 25/08/2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.