|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2021 16:30|
As a Data Engineer, you’ll lead the design, build, testing and maintenance of user-centric solutions to ensure timely access to data.
You will create datasets from large data sources through the development of highly efficient code structures that support analysis, solutions and integrated re-use. Additionally, you will drive and support opportunities that enable self-service and automation where possible.
You’ll also build team capability through sharing your knowledge and supporting a culture of continuous improvement
Skills and Experience Required:
• has extensive experience in preparing large data sets for assessment, validation, analysis and querying across multiple environments (cloud, on-premises and hybrid)
• has a technically sound understanding and application of DevOps and DataOps principles
• is fluent in Java and/or Scala programming languages
• experience using processing frameworks such as Kafka, Nifi and Spark
• is an influential communicator with the ability to translate complex and technical information to ensure delivery of quality outcomes that meet business requirements
• Experienced in setting up and maintaining a code-repository for the Developers to check-in their code for pre-deployment staging and packaging activities
• Experienced in managing and maintaining automated test scripts and suites
• Proven experience investigating bugs or incidents and contribute to tech bridge as required
• Able to provide support documentation for the maintenance team
• Willing to hold demonstrations of delivery outcomes for stakeholders
• Has qualifications in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or a related quantitative discipline; or experience in equivalent role.
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in; Brisbane CBD, Adelaide, Sydney CBD, Canberra, Perth, Melbourne – Dandenong & Chermside. Contract till September 2022 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain and maintain
How to Apply:
Applications close 27 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's