ICT Project Manager
|Job Title:||ICT Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2021 16:30|
Level 5 ICT Project Manager 12-36 month contract
1. Demonstrated ability as a requirements team leader to manage and lead staff responsible for design, development and implementation of projects and systems to meet organisational requirements.
2. Manage and lead projects within scope encompassing the capability lifecycle of systems development or enhancement.
3. Plan, initiate and manage procurements to support program and organisational requirements.
4. Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
5. Lead and manage project review and reporting mechanisms.
6. Lead and manage project financial management, change control and quality reporting.
7. Co-ordinate project resourcing according to project priorities.
8. Identify and manage project risk and issue management and reporting.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 Sept or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's