|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2021 17:25|
- Maintenance and support of the departments on-premises Azure DevOps Server instance
- Support for an automated CI build process
- Building frameworks for software and application deployment
- Liaising closely with both development and operational teams
- Staying on top of industry best practices and trends, as well as changes to compliance requirements
- Working with planning departments to get software and systems up and running in a timely manner, and ensuring long-term scalability for the business
- Developing digital infrastructure and working on automated code to improve efficiency and reduce risk
- Able to assist others in the team with their PowerShell, scripting and server administration tasks
- Azure DevOps/TFS administration with a focus on administering modern CI/CD pipelines (builds and releases)
- Scripting and automation focused on PowerShell in a windows environment
- Server administration including a mix of installing software and web applications on windows servers, and break/fix operations
The role is based in Canberra with an estimated start of 28 September 21 to 30 June 2022. This is a 12-month contract with 1 x 12 month extension considered.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. You must have the current Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Friday 27 August @ 4pm 2021
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's