IT Organisation Change Manager
|Job Title:||IT Organisation Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2021 09:21|
Our Government client is currently seeking an experienced IT Organisational Change Manager to play a key role in ensuring IT projects and change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, positions and organisation structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and minimise resistance. These improvements will increase benefit realisation, value creation and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- High level of demonstrated experience working as an IT Organisational Change Manager to successfully deliver desired business outcomes, in a large and complex organisation
- Exceptional level of interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills and an ability to effectively develop strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and operational staff
- Extensive knowledge of organisational change management methodologies, tools and structure
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in an IT Organisational Change Manager role in a large and complex information technology organisation
- Experience or understanding of Organisational Change Management Framework development
- High level of demonstrated experience in developing and managing business benefits realisation plans
- Experience in working in Agile and Prince2 projects
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, ACT, with an estimated start of Monday 20th September 2021 for 6 months. Possibility of 3 x6 month extensions available.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Thursday 2nd September 2021 at 6pm (in Canberra)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's