|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2021 11:14|
Our Government client provides quality housing and related services members and their families. They are a small to medium-sized government business enterprise (GBE) with approximately 500 staff across 19 offices around Australia, including three contact centres, located in three states.
This position reports to the Architecture and Development Lead within Business Solutions and Technology (BS&T) team. You will be required to work within the office and not remotely, only unless required to do so under your managers authority, or unless COVID-19 restrictions occur.
BS&T are responsible for all software related business analysis, business solutions, in-house software development, telephony, IT Services and Infrastructure. There are a mixture of Java and .NET developers. They deliver business as usual activities and innovation driven initiatives that provide efficiencies to the broader organisational and its roadmap.
As part of this role your responsibilities will include:
- The analysing of/and documenting business requirements
- Designing, coding, development, and unit testing of software
- Resolving production issues
- Conforming to defined software engineering and configuration management practices
- Contributing to ongoing process improvement activities.
- Design, write, test and maintain DHA software to meet the application needs of the end-users
- Analyse, review and develop code components of DHA software and provide advice to the Business Solutions and Technology team
- Prepare technical documentation that communicates system proposals and implementation details
- Work with stakeholders and end-users to determine and document requirements for applications
- Contribute to the maintenance, enhancement of existing software applications and delivery of new software applications
- Contribute to the ongoing architecture of enterprise business systems delivery in DHA.
- Well-developed technical skills in C#, .NET, .NET Core, ASP .NET MVC, HTML, CSS, Typescript, Web Services (SOAP and REST) and software design techniques.
- Ability to write documentation, interpret business requirements and translate these into technical specifications.
- Strong developed communication and stakeholder liaison skills and ability to read, document and understand business requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of Software development cycle and proven experience in business process engineering with demonstrated outcomes.
- Ability to solve complex problems and proactively address issues considering potential impact on enterprise business systems.
- Show initiative and resilience in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Oracle, Jira and Jenkins experience.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, ACT, with an estimated start of Monday 13th September 2021 for 12 months.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Monday 30th August 2021 at 6pm (in Canberra)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's