|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Start Date:||2021-08-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2021 17:17|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced WinTel monitoring specialist for an initial 12-month engagement (with 1 x 12-month option to extend) to assist with the delivery of the End to End Monitoring Project.
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Developing implementation plans and run sheets
- Configuration and management of existing monitoring tools
- Implementation and configuration of new monitoring toolsets
- Documenting and running changes (start to finish) under the ITIL framework
- Updating and maintaining the Department’s documentation and management tools
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical operations role, managing complex secure environments as a WinTel specialist, including evidence of problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing the following monitoring solutions: SCOM, Splunk, Azure Monitor, an APM solution
- Experience with dashboard configuration, including analysing data from logs, extracting data from monitoring tools, and preparation of data for display
- Experience with analysis tools in the context of system operations, including scripting languages such as Python, complex query tools such as SQL, or Splunk and statistical analysis tools
- Demonstrated experience using agile principles in highly dynamic operational environments
- Cultural fit for working in a highly dynamic environment with a multidisciplinary team of both business and technology resources
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2022 with 1 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 27 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's