Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Full Stack .Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 14:10|
The Department is seeking the services of a talented Senior Full Stack Angular/.Net Developer for a prominent and influential project.
The project team is working on a whole of government web based service to improve collaboration and modernise the way important information is created, distributed and shared across government. It is a project working on cutting edge technology.
The project is highly visible with a significant stakeholder community.
The contractor will be working alongside a high calibre, friendly and supportive team delivering creative solutions.
This opportunity would suit a self-starter with excellent communication skills who wants to work within a small dynamic team.
- Work closely with the project architects, other developers, business analysts and testers to deliver a quality product.
- Develop and complete user stories as defined and tracked in Azure Dev Ops (TFS).
- Participate in planning user stories for each sprint to ensure development priorities align with those of the project.
- Participate in end of sprint reviews and demonstrate the development features you have delivered.
- Produce and analyse solution documentation in accordance with Department project templates and requirements.
- Participate in daily scrums to ensure deliverables are regularly monitored.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in modern web applications, Single Page Applications (SPAS) using HTML 5, CSS3, Angular and Typescript.
- Proven senior experience in full stack enterprise, commercial level .Net development experience and strong SQL skills, within an Agile environment.
- Outstanding work ethic, self-starting with demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- End to end ALM experience including unit and integration testing, automated deployment, continuous integration and delivery.
- Integration development experience with 3rd party products, ESB’s and web services.
A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Full Stack .Net developer
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra base role. Contract till 30 June 2022 with options to extend up to June 2024 pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 security clearance or the ability to obtain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 31 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's