SAP HR Payroll Test Analyst
|Job Title:||SAP HR Payroll Test Analyst|
|Salary:||$0 - $90 per hour, Benefits: Super|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 16:08|
About the Role:
The SAP HR/Payroll Test Analyst for the HRIMS Program will:
- Participate in manual testing, documentation of testing, and automation.
- Develop relevant test documentation for HRIMS, such as test plans, test cases/scripts in accordance with the specified requirements.
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end test cases at the application level
- Create and execute test scripts ensuring quality control standards are achieved
- Review requirements/specifications and defining test conditions
- Execute test plans and scripts for comprehensive system, integration, functional and technical testing and conduct any re-testing necessary.
- Raise defects and issues and log and track faults.
- Follow-up and co-ordinate the resolution of any outstanding testing issues and faults with vendors, contractors or end users as required.
- Report on test progress and escalate issues when necessary.
- Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of test data, create and update test cases and test scenarios.
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge and 5+ Years’ experience in SAP HR and Payroll processes is essential.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in IT is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient Australian SAP Australia Payroll knowledge preferably in Public sector.
- Experience with STP (Single Touch Payroll) implementation for ATO Compliance.
- Extensive experience with Parallel Payroll test cycle with non-SAP to SAP and SAP to SAP.
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors modules Recruitment, EC, ECP.
- Experience in the use of HP ALM to maintain and execute test cases, raise defects and ensuring successful closure to defects.
- Knowledge and experience working with both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary.
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges/ excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Contract term: 12-month contract
Eligibility/Other Requirements: A current baseline security clearance or ability to obtain and hold a baseline security clearance is mandatory for this role.
Hourly Pay Rate: The maximum pay rate for this role is $90.00 exclusive superannuation
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation exclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Manager – Multiple positions Level 5 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Software Tester – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)