Service Desk Support
|Job Title:||Service Desk Support|
|Start Date:||2021-08-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 16:47|
8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Rotating Roster & On-call Ability to work a 24/7 - 365 day rotating roster
Primary purpose of the role The Provisional Service Desk Agent is a foundational level position responsible for resolving caller requests in line with client service level agreements and accurately logging the resolution or investigative work performed into a Service Desk enterprise ticketing system.
- Provide highly developed customer service and support to users to solve incidents and minimise impact and loss of productivity due to ICT issues
- Manage competing priorities between inbound calls and queue management within the enterprise ticketing system to ensure services are delivered within expected time frames
- Provision accounts and access in line with security and approval processes
- Clearly and accurately document SWSD activities and client experience/context within the enterprise ticketing system as a single source of truth, while following the documented format and requirements
- Contribute to organisational learning by identifying areas where existing documentation can be updated/created for the SWSD knowledge base and existing documentation libraries
- Participate in regular performance meetings and training activities. Complete individual SWSD learning plan focusing on attaining customer certifications and foundational skills in customer service and service desk technologies Key challenges
- Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals.
- Effectively balance competing demands.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's