|Job Title:||Software Tester|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 19:53|
The Tester will be responsible for:
- Engaging with development teams to understand the scope of product releases and develop testing requirements based on business objectives, functional requirements, and service level requirements.
- Develop test plans, test scenarios, and/or test scripts.
- Well-developed analytical and testing skills, including the ability to write detailed test cases, review and execute complex manual and automated test cases.
- Undertake testing activities including functional, integration, and regression testing for each release cycle.
- Report and track the resolution of defects/issues as they are found in testing.
- Develop test reports as required.
- Managing testing deadlines.
- Develop automated testing capability (if required).
- Work independently, and/or within a small team, with the ability to be proactive, flexible, and agile, managing changing goals and scope as required for rapid application development in an agile software development and testing environment.
- Demonstrated experience as a Software Tester within an agile-based enterprise rapid application development (and testing) environment. Experience in continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise with vendors, AEC’s IT Branch staff, and business areas, as required. Ability to work independently, and also within a small development team. Ability to be proactive, flexible, and agile in managing changing goals and scope as required within the project.
- Well-developed analytical and testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex manual and automated test cases.
- Well-developed experience in defect management using industry-standard tools such as Microsoft DevOps or equivalent.
- Experience in Microsoft technologies (including Azure, Azure DevOps, Office 365, MS Teams, SharePoint Online), and data migrations.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work completed.
The role is based in Canberra with an estimated start of 5 October 21 up to 30 June 2022.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. You must have a current Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Thursday 16 September @ 4pm 2021
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (Python/Java/Kubernetes) (TSPV)
Software Developer x 2 - Cyber Security (NV1)