|Job Title:||Data Modelller|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 21:40|
The Data Modeller will be responsible for:
- Develop and enhance data models
- Assist the Business analyst in understanding and identifying the business needs of data.
- Develop the conceptual and logical data models
- Update the conceptual and logical models in the appropriate folder within the ER Studio Repository.
- Query and interpret data
- Work with the Solutions Designer and Data Analyst to identify gaps in the data
- Provide advice to data modelling stream lead for continuous improvement, taking into account industry best practices.
- Be intimately familiar with data modelling methods used within the Aged Care Data Warehouse, such as:
- E/R Diagrams
- Dimensional modelling
- Data Vault modelling
- Normalised (3NF) modelling
- Work with the development and BAU team
- Responsible for the following artefact :
- Data Models, Release document, DDL SQL scripts.
- Data modelling - dimensional and ERD, and awareness of data vault
- Various database platforms (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server )
- XML schema design, ER Studio or similar
- Data management principles such as Metadata management, Data governance and Data quality
- Strong liaison and interpersonal skills including the ability to:
- Engage with requesting business areas and other project stakeholders
- Discuss technical matters with both technical and non-technical staff
- Negotiate outcomes between business and technical areas
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra with an estimated start of 8 September 21 up to 30 June 2022. 12 month extension option.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. You must have a current Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Monday 30 August @ 4pm 2021
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's