ICT Contract Manager
|Job Title:||ICT Contract Manager|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2021 14:28|
Our Federal Government client is seeking 2 ICT Contract Managers to join two Divisions - CEN and SEP. They have a small commercial engagement team (CEN) to deliver client focused procurement and contract management services. Most services are provided to ICT Division clients and for projects across the department leading to exposure to the broader work.
The Security Enhancements Program (SEP) is funded to address urgent safety and security concerns to implement a range of measures aimed at maturing security capability. One initiative of SEP is the consolidation of security assets and infrastructure records across the network, through a security asset management system (SEMS). The objective of this initiative is to improve the assessment, management, and maintenance of security assets.
The roles will include:
- Contribute to and draft contract negotiation plans
- Contribute to risk assessments and risk management
- Provide probity advice
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
- Escalate risks and issues to Representatives
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Develop and maintain professional relationships
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the service provider to achieve the objectives of the contract being managed
- Monitor and manage contract service deliverables
- Manage record keeping for all contract related correspondence and documentation in accordance with policies
- Provide contract related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension, or renewal, as required
- Communicate contract related information to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate, attend and participate in meetings as required
- Draft and collate information for reporting requirements related to the contract
- Draft and collate information for meetings required in the contract
- Relevant ICT contract management or legal qualifications
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong contract modelling software skills
- Robust skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and Visio
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints
- Timeliness to deliver services
- Accuracy of the advice provided and included in the drafting of documents to ensure compliance with policy and legislative requirements as well as achieving value for money
- Contributions to the outcomes of contracts
- Minimum of five years of progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management.
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS)
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, ACT, with an estimated start of Monday 27th September 2021 for 12 months. Extension options of: 1 x 12 months – 1824 hours (SEP) / 2 x 12 months – 1824 hours (CEN).
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have Negative vetting Level 1 (NV1) clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Sunday 26th September 2021 at 6pm (in Canberra)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)