Security System Administrator
|Job Title:||Security System Administrator|
|Salary:||$0 - $120000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2021-08-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2021 14:53|
One of our Private clients, a Tier 1 IT Services and Systems Integrator, is looking at engaging an experienced Security Administrator to join their team as a permanent employee.
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Maintaining knowledge of global threat environment and proactively assess risk and response strategies to potential emerging threats
- Assessing the effectiveness of information protection employed.
- Providing engineering support to security and certification tests as well as evaluation activities
- Performing risk analysis on all computer systems and applications as required.
- Assisting in the development of information systems assurance programs and control guidelines.
- Identifying potential security incidents and responding as per standard operating procedures
- Providing technical support to certification and accreditation activities which may include activities such as vulnerability assessments.
- Providing configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
- Many years of experience working in a similar role within an engineering or project environment (preferably in a similar industry)
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce good results in a complex environment
- Good experience with the relevant technologies and domains
- Good knowledge and application of a broad range of skills including software, systems and enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, interface protocols
- Tenable SC / Nessus
- Clear Swift SEG
- SyslogNG / rsyslog
- Windows Administration
- Linux Administration
- Security Auditing
- Certificate Management
Contract Term: Permanent opportunity
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 03 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Linux System Administrator
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator / VMware Level 5 (TSPV)