|Job Title:||VMware Specialist|
|Salary:||$0 - $140000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2021-08-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2021 16:07|
One of our Private clients, a Tier 1 IT Services and Systems Integrator, is looking at engaging an experienced VMware Specialist with soundworking knowledge of VMware technology stack supporting the installation, configuration and upgrade of software tools including virtualization and application discovery tool-sets, and commercial user tools. Any knowledge or experience with the Amazon AWS stack will also be well regarded.
The main function of the role will be to support a complex VMWare environment and keep it patched (particularly security patches) and maintained on a day-to-day basis including timely upgrading of products.
You will also have a strong working knowledge of the full VMWare stack including:
- VMWare 6.7
- Log Insight
- NSX-V (an advantage)
- Updating and patching of VMWare software
- Support and maintenance of the physical infrastructure
- Scripting or programming using Windows PowerShell, Python, or similar languages
- A very good working knowledge of the Window technology stack. Include a good understanding of the deployment of Win Server 2012/2016, SQL, Win 10 desktop and Linux in a VMWare environment
- VEEAM Backup and Replication (An advantage)
- HP OpenView (An advantage)
- SCCM (An advantage)
- AWS administration (an advantage)
Contract Term: Permanent opportunity
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 03 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator / VMware Level 5 (TSPV)
Programme Office Specialist (Multiple Locations)
Enterprise CRM Project Specialist
ICT Security Specialist [Certifier] Level 5 (TSPV)
Content Manager - ESRI GIS Specialist (Baseline)