Full Stack Solution Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Solution Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2021 09:53|
Our Government client has commenced an exciting, multi-year client service digital transformation program. This program will deliver new services using cloud platforms such as Office 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
The Digital Services Branch is seeking a Solution Developer to implement new business solutions as part of this program. The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team using agile principles and practices to deliver client-centred solutions, as well as working closely with other developers and the platform architect to build technical capability to a high standard.
This role will be responsible for undertaking software development in the following:
- Bespoke ASP.NET Core web app (Web API, Entity Framework Core).
- Maintaining CI/CD build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps/Git.
- Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems and working with relevant team members to troubleshoot and resolve defects.
- Working closely with the platform architect and other developers to design and deliver high quality, extensible, and maintainable tools and systems in line with robust SDLC practices and to deadlines.
- Working closely with other team members, including researchers, designers and analysts, to understand user requirements, follow human-centred design practices, and ensure fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered to the clients.
- Contributing to capability uplift in technical skill-sets and processes across the division.
- Strong SQL stored procedure and query experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Experience as a Solutions Developer using modern Microsoft products and cloud platforms, specifically the following development technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Core specialising in ASP.NET Core.
- Azure DevOps with Git.
- Building and consuming Web APIs.
- Entity Framework Core with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
- Demonstrated skills and experience in:
- Technical problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Communication at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal).
The role can be based in QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC or off site with an estimated start of Monday 20th September 2021 for 6 months. There is a possibility of extension.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have the ability to obtain baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Wednesday 1st September 2021 at 6pm (in Canberra)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's