|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2021 16:52|
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in business analysis or related fields;
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions, including excellent documentation skills, synthesising effective reports, and giving influential presentations;
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills, especially as demonstrated in successfully supporting projects;
- Experience working in complex or large-scale digital transformation programs in Government in an Agile delivery process (e.g. Scrum or similar);
- Willingness to comply with relevant policies and procedures
Location and Contract Term:
The role is working remotely from home with an estimated start of 25 October 21 up to 30 June 2022. With an opportunity for one 12-month extension period.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. You must have the ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Monday 6 September @ 4pm 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)