|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2021 17:18|
Our Federal Government client requires experienced Solutions Architect to support to the Data Standards Chair (Chair) in the creation and review of Data Standards. This role can be remote/working from home.
The Solutions Architect reports to the Technical Team Leader and is responsible to the General Manager for contributing to the Data Standards. Primary areas of focus include modelling and testing Data Standards, contributing to the Register standards design, and supporting Participant implementation. All aspects of which are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant API design and/or development experience in environments requiring high levels of trust and security, for example where they used standards such as FAPI, NIST, the Commonwealth Government’s Information Security Manual and/or OWASP;
- You must also have, or obtain within the first year of the contract, a relevant industry-recognised architecture certification, such as for TOGAF;
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful API standards, with particular focus on APIs requiring user authentication/authorisation and/or knowledge of OAuth;
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile multi-disciplined team;
- Proven experience effectively mapping policy requirements to technical specifications, and managing user expectations while delivering workable technical solutions;
- Proven experience effectively communicating with senior stakeholders with a range of technical and non-technical expertise;
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise tasks effectively and work flexibly to achieve goals;
- Willingness to comply with relevant policies and procedures
Location and Contract Term:
The role is working remotely from home with an estimated start of 25 October 21 up to 30 June 2022. With an opportunity for one 12-month extension period.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. You must have the ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Monday 6 September @ 4pm 2021.