|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2021 08:34|
Our Government client is a small independent, expertise based Statutory Agency that has staff situated in eight locations across the Murray-Darling Basin. The core responsibilities are to implement initiatives and work with state jurisdictions under the Water Act 2007 and the Basin Plan 2012, in addition to operating the River Murray System. The client has a rich mix of scientific and policy professionals. As a result of the scientific wealth of knowledge, and the need to constantly monitor the health and productivity of the Basin, data and technology is of an ever-growing need. Significant investments are being made, particularly in the data domain to address this. They require a Data Architect to join their team to provide, but not limited to, the following services;
- Review and document current state data architectures
- Working with the Enterprise Architect (EA), develop target state data reference patterns
- Working with business areas and the Technology, Information and Data program, develop data solution architectures including; data exchange/ data integration, data warehouse, business intelligence, reporting and analytics solutions;
- Define conceptual, logical and physical models to support complex business processes
- Provide advice to the EA and project team on data model architectural compliance for existing and proposed solutions
- Contribute to the Architecture Repository
- Maintain the Enterprise Data Asset Register; and
- Develop and maintain the Enterprise Data Model.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in ACT, with an estimated start of 13th September 2021 for 6 months with 2 x6 month options.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Sunday 5th September 2021 at 6pm (in Canberra)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's