ITIL Services Management Advisor
|Job Title:||ITIL Services Management Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2021 08:54|
Working across a multi-vendor environment within Service Operations, we are seeking an experienced ITIL Service Management Advisor in Canberra, Melbourne or Brisbane.
The ITIL Service Management advisor will:
• initiate, lead and implement transformations and system changes from a people perspective, to prepare and commit stakeholders for business change, maximise the likelihood of implementing sustainable organisational change quickly and with reduced risk
• Provide expert ITIL service management process and support
• Business Process Mapping and Analysis skills
• Assess current state including people, process and tools including, work packages, service catalogue, reporting, dashboards etc.
• Design future state organisation structure and the ITIL/ITSM capability for ongoing run
• Upholds a sense of customer service and measures client satisfaction
Skills and Experience Required:
• ITIL 3 or 4 – Intermediate Level
• ServiceNow expertise with the ITSM and ITOM Modules
• Excellent Verbal and Written communications skills
• The ability to teach and mentor ITIL Process owners
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in Canberra, Melbourne or Brisbane. Contract till December 2021 with 1 x 3 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Portfolio Management Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Service Desk Analysts
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Manager (multiple positions) level 5 (TSPV)