|Job Title:||Linux Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2021 09:03|
- Deploy and administer several Azure based Linux VM
- Assist with installation of open-source technologies on these VMs
- Upskill Data Ops team members in Linux deployment and management
- Working to the direction of the Enterprise Architecture team for documentation and approvals
- Provide advice on best practice for setup and maintenance of cloud Linux VMs
Experience with the following technologies will be looked at favourably:
- CKAN, Postgres, Jetty, Tomcat, Solr, Python, Pylons and Git
- Azure DevOps, Docker, Drupal, AWS, Visio and Putty
The role can be based in QLD, NSW, ACT, SA, VIC or offsite, with an estimated start of 13th September 2021 for 6 months with 2 x6 month options.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens with a current Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Sunday 5th September 2021 at 6pm (in Canberra)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's