IT Security Practitioner (Security Architect and Accreditation) level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||IT Security Practitioner (Security Architect and Accreditation) level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2021 13:29|
- Demonstrated experience in completing system accreditation, in accordance with the ISM.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in secure system design (including cloud, container and Windows based environments).
- Experience applying Govt IT security policies (e.g. ISM, PSPF and E8) and developing internal security policies or procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including concise technical writing skills.
- Experience in performing system monitoring for security incidents and assisting in incident response activities, as required. (Desirable)
- Primary role is to support the secure design, build and sustainment of our client IT capabilities. As part of an agile team applying DevSecOps principles, support projects to deliver systems with the appropriate level of security assurance and risk management. Technology scope is varied, but spans Cloud (Azure and AWS), PaaS (Kubernetes and Docker) and On-Prem (Windows-based).
- Undertake day-to-day IT system accreditation activities. Scope is varied and will include TOP SECRET through to PROTECTED accreditation activities.
- Support the maintenance of IT security policies and procedures; identify gaps and prepare updates as needed and well as modernise security awareness material.
- Support the IT Security section in preparing information briefs and reports.
Part-time arrangements and the average hours per month is negotiable.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 September 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Practitioner level 4 (TSPV)
Test Practitioner Level 4 (TSPV)
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Linux Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)