BI Visual Analytics Developer
|Job Title:||BI Visual Analytics Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-08-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2021 16:55|
Estimated start date: 18-10-2021
Daily rate is based on a 7.5 hour day
Location of work: New South Wales
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months
Using the data from our Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and working with the Business Analysis team, the Report Developer will extract and manipulate data and prepare it to be visualised using commercial data transformation and visualisation tools. The developer would be required to learn about the business’ processes and needs, and translate these into data tables used in reports that enhance the business’ day to day operations.
The BI SAS Developer would also engage with the stakeholders to ensure they are informed on the progress of the project. They would also ensure that the project is continuing to flow through the development pipeline and raise any blockers for discussion.
• Development and delivery of high quality reporting products in consultation with the Business areas to ensure products meet user stories & acceptance criteria.
• Manage assigned reporting projects including participating in stand ups, managing workflow, providing technical support and input as required.
• Develop reports according to:
• Reporting archetypes set in place by the Business Analysis Team,
• Style guides, User Experience and Accessibility Standards of the Platforms team and
• Coding and Technical Standards.
• With user stories as a guide, convert raw data into comprehensible visualisations to enable insights driven business actions.
• Ensure all report products are well tested and documented, and releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's