Systems Engineer (Nutanix)
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer (Nutanix)|
|Start Date:||2021-08-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2021 09:28|
One of our Private clients has a requirement for a Systems Engineer to provide development and implementation services in support of the their adoption of Software, Platform and Infrastructure ‘as a service’ offerings. Our client is adopting a hybrid cloud environment, comprising a mix of service providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce and other enterprise on-premises services.
While the role is broad, experience of Nutanix for administering virtualized server infrastructure is a must.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience implementing on-premises and ‘as a service’ capabilities;
- Experience and skills across a broad range of ICT systems and environments, in particular Nutanix
- Understanding and experience in the application of Systems Engineering methodologies for complex ICT system development;
- Experience in the delivery and integration of complex ICT Systems
- Knowledge and experience in delivering ‘as a service’ capabilities using AWS, Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Good experience of Nutanix and VMware-based virtualisation platforms;
- The DevOps methodology as it relates to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment;
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies and scrum;
- Experience with one or more development tools and methods;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change;
- Strong coordination and organisational skills;
- High-level communications and documentation skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work in team environment
Contract Term: 12 months with possible extension options
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 07 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
(NV1/NV2 preferred) Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer
ICT Security Systems Engineer and Analytics Specialist level 5 (TSPV)
Systems Administrator - Linux level 5 (TSPV)