SOGC HRIMS Senior PMO Coordinator
|Job Title:||SOGC HRIMS Senior PMO Coordinator|
|Salary:||$100 - $110 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2021 12:02|
About the Role:
The HRIMS PMO Coordinator will provide program management governance and advice in relation to complex program processes across the HRIMS Program. The priority is to ensure business change is successful by providing governance, quality assurance for program management services. The role provides advice and assistance to both internal and external stakeholders on our program and management processes for new and existing activities used by the ACT Government.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
1. Establish, implement, and monitor methodologies, tools and frameworks to support Program and Contract management within HRIMS Program.
2. Ensure that governance, standards, procedures, methods, tools, and techniques relating to Program management are operationalised, of good quality and are being used appropriately.
3. Make a significant contribution to innovation, changes in workplace practices and business improvement across the HRIMS Program.
4. Represent the HRIMS PMO and contribute to a range of Whole of Government forums and initiatives.
5. Contribute to organisational culture change and best practice governance.
6. Review and provide input into project artefacts, processes and procedures.
7. End-to-end administration of governance processes, including agenda development, paper drafting, minute taking, actions tracking and follow up, coordination of review and clearance.
8. Monitor program budgets, including the receipt and tracking of invoices and project billing, with associated forecasting and reporting functions.
9. This position does not involve direct supervision of staff.
1. Knowledge of or familiarity with relevant tools such as but not limited to, ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management and Microsoft Office suite (including MS Teams, SharePoint).
2. Have a minimum of 3+ years of related knowledge and practical experience in Project and Program Management, Project Planning and/or PMO Services.
Estimated start date: ASAP (Pending on national police check and reference check)
Contract term: 10 month initial contract
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the ACT Public Service you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Application closing date: 9AM 07/09/2021
Hourly Pay Rate: The maximum pay rate for this role is $110.00 exclusive superannuation
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation exclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's