|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2021 14:56|
The Department is seeking the services of a talented Tester for a prominent and influential project.
The project team is working on a whole of government web based service to improve collaboration and modernise the way important information is created, distributed and shared across government.
The project is highly visible with a significant stakeholder community. The Tester will be working alongside a high calibre, friendly and supportive team delivering creative solutions.
This opportunity would suit a self-starter with excellent communication skills who wants to work within a small dynamic team.
- Provide high quality test skills and expertise as part of a highly professional team.
- Plan, prepare and execute test cases, test scripts including automation test scripts).
- Work within an agile development methodology to tight deadlines.
- Work closely with the development team in identifying bugs and assist with their rectification.
- Raise bugs/issues using Microsoft Azure Dev Ops (TFS).
- Work with business analysts to review and clarify business requirements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced in testing web based single page applications.
- Strong working knowledge of test management using Microsoft Azure Dev Ops (TFS).
- Strong working knowledge of analysing requirements to create test cases and scenarios.
- Experience in the test automation of web applications.
- Demonstrated testing experience in Agile teams and the ability to work to tight timeframes.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with specific attention to quality and understanding of complex business rules.
Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience as a Tester.
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till June 2022 with options to extend till June 2024 pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A NV1 clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's