ICT System/Business Analyst (Multiple)
|Job Title:||ICT System/Business Analyst (Multiple)|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2021 17:19|
As a ICT Systems/Business Analyst, you will be responsible for evaluating the processes and methods used in existing, potential or developing ICT systems. You will analyse and define software requirements and work closely with UX and policy to guide design and development.
You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialisation based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
- Provide analysis/insight for a complex system landscape and lead a stream of work to identify detailed requirements, gaps, risks and issues.
- Create high quality documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and specifications etc;
- Map current and future state business processes;
- Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities;
- Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with the processes
- Experience working on transformational projects as an ICT Systems/Business Analyst..
- Experience working in Agile environments to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra with an estimated start of 01 October 21 up to 30 June 2022. With an opportunity for 2 x 12-month extension periods.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. You must have the ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Tuesday 7 September 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)