Security Project Manager (NV2)
|Job Title:||Security Project Manager (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2021 18:14|
This task requires an individual with a strong consulting toolkit, including a focus on problem solving, analytical ability, communication skills, and project management expertise. The fast paced and complex environment demands for a forward leaning, proactive and flexible outlook with the drive and strategic presence to drive projects through to completion.
Consultants are required to proactively navigate the organisation, forge relationships, identify solutions, educate and influence and work collaboratively with all stakeholders to meet objectives
- Commonwealth management of the Security & Program Protection elements of the programs, including Data Transfer
- Establishment and execution of Information Systems Certification and Accreditation efforts
- Identification and active management of key stakeholder relationships
- Development and communication of methodologies and practices to achieve outcomes and
- Engage in complex to very complex problem solving and issues management.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications supported by a sound understanding of project management, systems engineering, software engineering, and estimation
- Extensive practical working knowledge and industry experience in the design and development of systems including software, communications, and hardware
- Experience identifying and applying relevant Australian and International Standards, regulations, and requirements in accordance with industry best practice.
The duties will require the successful candidate to work in a team:
- Build and sustain relationships with key stakeholders at the strategic and operational level
- Plan and deliver project outcomes, engineering services, regulatory compliance, and resource management
- Be accountable for working across teams in different locations, setting work area priorities, managing workflows
- Conduct capability and concept development in context with the certification program and technical security requirements
- Conduct certification analysis and development
- Conduct security design and implementation
- Conduct co-ordination, direction, and evaluation of certification
- activities IAW Australian and relevant international policies
- Conduct reviews of contract deliverables
- conduct Verification and Validation activities
- Assist in the development of key future project documentation
- Engage with Industry partners to assist planning and task execution; and
- Assess, evaluate and facilitate engineering strategies, performance, and initiatives within the project.
- Project management services
- Systems, software and security engineering services
- System architecture/integration services, requirements, specifications, plans, procedures, and reports
- Contract documentation, plans, and reports.
- Risk and hazard analyses and reports and
- Certification and accreditation plans and reports.
Canberra Based –ASAP - 31 Dec 2022 with possible contract extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV2 Security Clearance is required. TSPV Clearance is highly desirable.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Solution Architect (NV1)
Security Governance Lead
Security Architect level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist [Certifier] Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)