|Job Title:||Product Managers|
|Start Date:||2021-09-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2021 12:45|
Duration: 9 months initial contract (+ 4 extensions of 12 months each)
Targeted Start date: Oct 2021
We are looking for Product Managers to generate and maintain Service Record (throughout product/service lifecycle), SLMPs as well as transition of products/services from their extant designs to new uplift/upgrade/technical changes or transitioning of new capabilities into service (TiS/TSR).
Qualifications, key skill, and experience required for this role
- An active NV1 clearance at a minimum is required.
- Extensive current understanding and experience in the Defence ICT management process
- Systems Design experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a complex stakeholder environment
- The successful candidate is responsible for the active management of branch services throughout their lifecycle.
- Development and management of the fiscal, technical and operational risks, in-service support and obsolescence of services through Service Life Cycle Management Plans (SLMF) and service records.
- Create, maintain, or update documentation that forms the basis of:
Allocated baseline; and
- Identify risks to products throughout their lifecycle. Among others, these may include, obsolescence, single point of failure, accreditation, equipment health, or expiring licenses.
- Audits of in-service products to ensure system configuration and documentation remains up-to-date.
- Ensure assigned products remain compliant by enforcing current Defence and CIOG policy.
- Manage day to day priorities of a small team of technical resources.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's