Land Intelligence Program Resource (NV2/PV)
|Job Title:||Land Intelligence Program Resource (NV2/PV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2021 15:52|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Capability Life Cycle and Capability Development experience.
- Understanding of capability documentation requirements and ability to effectively develop capability documentation.
- A large government department knowledge – context, drivers, language, required capability outcomes, purpose.
- Project and Program Management experience, preferably within the project related capabilities.
- Government approvals knowledge.
- Stakeholder engagement skills.
- A proven history of delivery/performance.
- Ability to form large government department networks to achieve outcomes efficiently.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: The contract is to commence on 27 September 2021 and cease 23 September 2022, with one additional 12 month extension option, subject to Commonwealth requirements, funds availability and contractor performance.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV2, PV preferred.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 September 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning level 5 (TSPV)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning level 4 (TSPV)
Project Manager – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)
(NV1) Mission Thread Development Team
Change Manager – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)