Software and Middleware Developer
|Job Title:||Software and Middleware Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2021 17:00|
You will be required to:
- Identify, analyze, liaise and schedule the batches across multiple platforms and environments.
- Ascertain the cause of batch failures/irregularities and either fix or delegate to relevant area.
- Liaise with relevant teams to rectify batch issues.
- Ensure scheduling documentation is maintained using EA.
- Ongoing monitoring of performance and fine tuning.
- Largely responsible for a number of reconciliations.
- Nightly reconciliations
- Monthly Reconciliations
- Responsible for the majority of any required JCL changes
- Maintain batches across development, integration and production environments
- Perform testing and provide thorough support as part of regular release cycles
- Clearing of batch restarts as required via SQL updates
- Maintain batch run times and update run stats regularly for reporting purposes
- Provide technical assistance as required.
- Code interpretation
- Code fixes
- Results interpretation
- Batch scheduling information/run times
- Job anomalies
- Prepare adhoc batch jobs for execution
- Identify obsolete batches and liaise for system clean-up
The role is based in Canberra with an estimated start of 5 October 21 to 30 June 2022. 1 year extension for next 2 years.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. You must have a current NV1 Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Wednesday 8 September 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer Level 4 (Python/Java/Kubernetes) (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer x 2 - Cyber Security (NV1)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)