Network Engineers x 2
|Job Title:||Network Engineers x 2|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2021 18:10|
Key duties of the position include:
1. Assisting the Network Services team with troubleshooting and administering various network devices such as switches, routers, firewall, F5 Load Balancers.
2. Performing a wide range of activities in relation to the administration and support of the departments Datacentre, LAN, WAN and Wireless networks.
3. Work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure effective delivery of technical programs and network projects.
4. Develop and maintain documentation relevant to Network environment
5. Assist with maintaining the security of the Network environment by performing various duties such as patching and hardening platforms
- Demonstrated experience managing, administering, and maintaining network infrastructure such as Cisco switches, routers and Wireless LAN Controllers.
- Demonstrated experience administering and maintaining Fortigate Firewalls.
- Demonstrated high-level experience working with F5’s and working with multiple operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- Demonstrated experience of routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP.
- Well-developed communication skills with a proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing with management and technical stakeholders across business and technical areas.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, and/or relevant industry certifications.
- Working knowledge of network security and standards, specifically the Information Security Manual (ISM).
- Knowledge and experience with cloud technologies – AWS/Azure
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco Identity Service Engines (ISE)
- Knowledge and experience with networking technologies such as Cisco ACI
The role is based in Canberra with an estimated start of 06 September 21 for initially 10 months with extensions options up 2 x 1 year.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. You must have a current NV1 clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Wednesday 8 September 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's