Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant - Remote
|Job Title:||Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant - Remote|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2021 09:14|
As a leading ‘digital first’ agency, our Government client is building a suite of innovative digital services to help their Australian and international clients connect, develop business opportunities and contribute to Australia’s economic growth and prosperity.
They are looking for a talented Dynamics 365 CRM Functional Consultant who can bring unique skills and experience to work on a digital project aimed at enhancing internal and external client experience.
Ideally, you are client focussed, with extensive experience working with a range of stakeholders to ensure that solutions are built to requirements that not only meets user needs but exceeds them.
- Demonstrable significant experience and knowledge of Dynamics 365 Marketing module
- Demonstrable sound knowledge of Dynamics 365 modules – Sales, Customer Services and Project Service Automation
- Good Knowledge on Power Automate and Dynamics 365 configuration
- Ability to configure Flows
- Ability to work with Business Analysts in various workshops and provide inputs to stakeholders on Dynamics 365 Out of the Box capabilities
- Experience in working in an Agile Multi-disciplinary Team
- Working knowledge of the Digital Service Standard, Service design and delivery process, Agile and Scrum
Location and Contract Term:
The role can be based in QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC or offsite / remote, with an estimated start of 30th September 2021 to 28 February 2022, with potential extension.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close 9th September 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's