Procurement and Contract Officer
|Job Title:||Procurement and Contract Officer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2021 11:02|
Our Government client is seeking a Procurement and Contract Officer who has the ability to deliver highly skilled procurement and contract advice, experience with tender evaluations and contract management is mandatory. They will also need to engage in negotiation with vendors and mitigate risks and have a clear understanding of Commonwealth procurement policies.
The role requirements are (but not limited to);
- Develop and manage a wide range of procurement activities for the IT Division.
- Support and provide input into the Departments IT strategy.
- Provide procurement advice to various stakeholders.
- Provide contract management and vendor management including across some MOU's.
- Assist with the migration of procurements, contracts and MOUs into the Department from other Agencies/Departments under Machine of Government (MOG) activities.
- Assist in negotiations with vendors and key stakeholders associated with IT Procurement.
- Seek, follow-up and finalise financial approvals through SAP.
- Track and report costs associated with procurements and contract budgets.
- Manage vendor relationships, and governance across procurements, contracts and MOUs.
- Manage end to end procurement process on behalf of multiple business areas within the Health sector.
- 5+ years experience in Government procurement essential.
Cert IV in Government & Procurement Management.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, ACT with an estimated start of 20th September 2021 for 12 months, with a possible extension.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens with current Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close 8th September 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's