ASO3 Client Service Officer (2 Vacancies)
|Job Title:||ASO3 Client Service Officer (2 Vacancies)|
|Salary:||$28 - $42 per hour|
|Start Date:||2021-09-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2021 15:50|
About the Role:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Under the general direction of the Team Leader:
- answering incoming calls, emails and messages, and assisting customers with their specific inquiries
- identifying requirements and recording information into computer systems
- coaching staff and assisting call centre operators to resolve problems and customer inquiries
- developing rosters and managing staff numbers to meet work flows
- listening to calls conducted by call centre operators and providing performance feedback
- monitoring and timing calls
- creating further interest in goods and services by offering customers more information about goods and inviting customers to use services on offer
- updating databases to reflect changes to the status of customers and prospective customers
- arranging the despatch of goods, information kits and brochures to customers and interested parties
- undertaking clerical duties, such as faxing, and filling out paperwork, and liaising with other departments associated with completing the customer contact
- issuing invoices and receiving electronic payments for goods and services provided
WHAT YOU REQUIRE
- Demonstrated ability to process work accurately and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated client service and quality assurance skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Well-developed problem solving skills in a fast paced / high pressure environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to undertake research tasks, prepare correspondence.
- Understanding of public service values covering ethical standards and a demonstrated self‑awareness, professionalism and a proven commitment to the ongoing integration of workplace respect, equity and diversity work practices and workplace health and safety principles and practices.
Contract term: 3 month contract
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the ACT Public Service you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Application closing date: 9AM 07/09/2021
Hourly Pay Rate: The pay rate for this role is $28.00 - $42.00 exclusive superannuation
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation exclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summarytelling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email email@example.com for any further information.