Technical Writer (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Technical Writer (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2021 10:20|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills – including Microsoft Project.
- Minimum 3 years experience coordinating the delivery of project artefacts to deadlines.
- Prior experience in both the public and private sector at a state or federal level.
- Suppliers must be able to supply specific individual(s) that reside in South Australia.
- Experience preparing reports in Power BI.
Location of work: South Australia
Length of contract: 6 months.
Contract extensions: 6 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 9 September 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's