Project Manager / Scrum Master & IT Audit & Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Project Manager / Scrum Master & IT Audit & Compliance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2021 11:46|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Project Manager / Scrum Master & IT Audit & Compliance Manager who will be responsible for leading the scrum teams using scaled agile methodology and scrum practices.
You will work primarily with Australia, EU and India development team members who support the existing and building the new platform. You will also need to coordinate with US region colleagues for any dependencies.
As our client is building brand new Platform/Product, you will need to adapt to changes and have a strong appetite to learn, which is critical for success of this role.
You should possess strong knowledge on the ISM (Information Security Management), compliance and standards like ISO-27K, NIST, CIS, etc.
You will be working with Compliance SMEs, Risk Management and Internal Audit teams to make sure the Product & Platform is compliant as well.
You should be able to understand & resolve the Product Development team’s challenges and blockers by effectively collaborating with the required stakeholders.
You should also be able to effectively plan and manage all the end to end milestones which includes Release plan, Release scope, Sprint Plan, Sprint scope, etc.,
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 10 + years’ of experience in Project delivery experience.
- Experience in executing governance, risk and compliance functions is mandatory
- At least 3+ Years of hands on project / Product development is experience is needed
- Proven communications skills including technical writing and presentation
- Comfortable in coordinating across geographically diverse delivery and product teams
- Exposure to the Security Compliance, Audit and Standards
- Strong Experience working with Development methodologies like Agile & Scrum.
- Prior experience in networking and security related Projects is highly desired.
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 13 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's