IT Security Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Security Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2021 12:23|
We are seeking an experienced Systems Analyst who will work on the Logging and Monitoring Project.
The position will provide expert advice and analysis support for the project including liaising with internal and external stakeholders to analyse and understand system requirements and leverage expertise to solve complex problems. Leading user research activities, including testing phases to support quality assurance measures for the solution design.
This role will require working closely with both IT Project Managers and Project teams, including the system integrators, and will engage with a number of key project stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Required:
• 5+ year experience in a Systems Analyst role working in the IT industry
• Experience preferred working on IT and/or Cyber Security Programs
• Experience working on IT projects and in program management in multi IT vendor arrangements
• Strong business stakeholder experience
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines, and operation procedures
• Confident presentation skills to peers and senior management including experience in facilitating workshops •
Ability to work seamlessly with both internal and external branch stakeholders
• A positive, proactive, can-do attitude
• Ability to respond to change with flexibility and adaptability
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till April 2022 with 2 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance would be preferred.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Security Practitioner (SOC Analyst and Incident Response) level 3 (TSPV)
IT Systems Analyst
IT Security Practitioner (Security Architect and Accreditation) level 4 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst (up to 4 positions) (NV1)
Cyber Security Specialist