Security Certification Officer
|Job Title:||Security Certification Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2021 13:12|
- Update System Risk Score
- Develop System Accreditation Plan (SAP)
- Develop Statement of Applicability (SoA)
- Develop System Security Plan (SSP)
- Develop Security Risk Management Plan
- Develop Cyber Security Incident Response Plan (CSIRP) (as an addition to the departments SIE CSIRP)
- Develop a ARISON Logging Plan
- Develop a ARISON Security Classification Grading Document (SCGD)
- Complete security documentation milestones:
- Currently holding an NV2 clearance as a minimum
- Significant and recent experience in the departmets ICT Security Certification and Accreditation process
- Ability to quickly develop a technical understanding of an ICT System by reviewing technical
- documentation and working with the technical team
- Ability to work well in a team environment, communicate effectively with technical leads & project
- management and meet project deadlines
- Ability to learn new concepts and skillsets and improve upon existing technical knowledge.
- Ability to conduct research, as well as rapidly learn new concepts and tasks, with a view of improving
- technical knowledge and skills.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 6-9 months’ contract engagement (4 months effort over 6-9 months period with possible extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV2 Security Clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Governance Lead
Security Architect level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist [Certifier] Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
IT Security Practitioner (Security Architect and Accreditation) level 4 (TSPV)