|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2021 10:24|
We are currently looking for an experienced change manager with specific experience being an embedded change manager in:
- Transformative programs – large scale multi-year projects which impact on multiple areas of the community
- Organisational shifts – influencing internal structures to support the realisation of project benefits.
- People Change Management: Develop and manage change management strategies and plans that ensure people are ready for change. This includes the delivery of a range of change artefacts such as stakeholder analysis and impact assessments.
- Change Delivery: Deliver change in-line with the the Departments Change Management Framework, the project management operating model and Project Execution Framework and Methodology, as applicable.
- Change Readiness: ensure stakeholders and users are ready, willing and able to receive and embed the change – identify, monitor and report on issues and/or problems associated with the change including challenging and influencing project team members and stakeholders as required enabling the successful achievement of change deliverables and realisation of benefits.
- Change Management Capability Development: provide advice and expertise in change management including mentoring and coaching and more defined capability development across a large organisation.
You should speak directly to your relevant skills and experience in one or more of these specialisations.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Work with the Departments Enterprise Change Management area to apply the Departments Enterprise Change Management Framework and Methodology for the people side of change supporting the programs
- Provide change management support for a large-scale transformative initiative. Develop a change management approach based on the enterprise framework and work with key internal delivery partners and project to ensure effectiveness of activities
- Develop key outputs such as: stakeholder analysis, impact analysis, readiness assessments, risk assessments, leadership coaching plans, resistance plans
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Contribute to building the internal change management capability through knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring
- Travel to other office locations, either locally or interstate, on an as-needs basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5 to 10+ years’ experience and knowledge of applying change management principles and methodologies in relating to at least one of the specialisations listed
- Proven experience in driving large organisation-wide change efforts and cultural shifts
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process Understanding of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and senior leadership teams
- Strong analytic and decision-making abilities
- Excellent coaching and mentoring experience in change management
- Change Management Practitioner Certification would be well regarded
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in Canberra, Adelaide, Melbourne CBD & Brisbane CBD. Contract till June 2022 with options to extend pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply.
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's