Senior Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-09-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2021 15:41|
Start date: 20/09/2021 - End date: 30/06/2022
Location: Parramatta, Liverpool and Ashfield.
Reviews, analyses, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. May require an associate degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a manager.
- Min. 5 to 10+ years (preferred) of experience as a Business Analyst across multiple industries and companies. (Essential)
- Solid experience in all aspects of Requirements Management including Non-Functional requirements. (Essential)
- Solid Experience in all aspects Identity and Access Management (Essential)
- Solid Experience Mapping Business Processes (Essential)
- Solid Experience mapping Technology Processes (Essential)
- Solid Understanding of Active Directory Operation and Trust arrangements.
- Solid Experience preparing all testing documentation (Strategy/Plans/Cases/Reports)
- Experience in supporting the testing process in particular UAT.
- Exposure to integration/automation tools (Mulesoft)
- Evidence of exceptional negotiation and stakeholder management. (Essential)
- Experience working in project initiation with ability to conceptualise ideas and identify options based on high level business needs. (Essential)
- Evidence of commitment to continuous learning and best practices.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Evidence of exceptional business case writing skills.
- Solid understanding of the solution lifecycle development process.
- Solid understanding of Organisational Change Management
- Ability to clearly document the current and future business states.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities with ability to juggle multiple initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in business impact analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of BABOK or PRINCE2.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Business Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
Cloud Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Data Quality Business Analyst (Baseline, ability to obtain and maintain NV1)