|Job Title:||Business Architect|
|Start Date:||2021-09-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2021 15:45|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Business Architect to join their growing team.
This role will be a combination of working on the Biosecurity operating model, as well as design governance and assurance of project/implementation activities to ensure they align with an overall architecture.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the development of broad, enterprise-wide operating models taking into account strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance.
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organisation, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining design assurance and governance processes and artefacts
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- Knowledge and experience in border related business design would be advantageous
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
Contract Term: 6 months with 2 x 6 month extension options
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 14 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's