|Job Title:||Oracle Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2021 16:47|
The Oracle Developer will be responsible for rapidly acquiring sufficient knowledge of systems to provide ongoing support and maintenance to meet organisational and end-user requirements.
- Undertake the activities of systems analysis, systems design, programming and testing in an Oracle environment, primarily using Oracle database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports and Oracle APEX.
- Perform systems analysis and design in relation to the enhancement of existing systems.
- Support and maintain the departments Oracle technical environment.
- Undertake Oracle Forms/Reports application and database releases
- Provide timely and expert advice on application development maintenance and support issues.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of plans and strategies that meet the organisation’s long term technical requirements.
- Contribute to the development of project plans including resource, budget and activities and assist in the preparation of feasibility studies for proposed projects.
- Develop and implement appropriate standards and documentation for effective and efficient computer systems and monitor ongoing use.
- Provide high quality client service to the Unit’s customers in the areas of information management, technology development and initiatives.
- Encourage an environment in which high quality services are delivered through fostering adherence to the quality system documentation, continually seeking improvements in the way in which work is undertaken and leading by example
- Translate and interpret system requirements that are in the form of Epics, Features and User Stories
- Demonstrated experience working with Oracle Forms nd Reports, particularly versions 11g – 12c
- Demonstrated experience working with Oracle Databases, particularly versions 12 – 18c.
- Demonstrated experience working with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL languages.
- Demonstrated experience in applying rigorous process and logic to solve difficult problems and identify/design effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated good oral communication skills, stakeholder interaction skills and collaborative team working
- Demonstrated experience in creating and contributing to the development of supporting documentation and knowledge transfer
- Demonstrated self-starter who can work both in a team, but individually when required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, working on a variety of work streams concurrently.
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle Designer
- Demonstrated experience working with Oracle APEX
- Demonstrated experience in an agile environment
The role is based in Brisbane CBD, limited WFH may be negotiated. This is an ASAP start with an initial contract period to the end of February 2022 with extensions possible for up to 12 months.
Applicants must be able to obtain a criminal history check and probity check prior to starting the position.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a one page detailing how you meet the requirements of the position to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Friday 10 September 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's