Auzure Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Auzure Systems Engineer|
|Start Date:||2021-09-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2021 17:41|
One of our private clients, a Tier-1 IT Service Provider, is looking for a highly experienced Azure Systems Engineer who will a key technical resource for their customer.
You will need to be focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance
Additionally, you will need to have strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships, gain trust and respect for our client’s customers. Engineers must also possess strong technical writing, presentation and training skills
You will be part of a thriving developer community that's constantly looking for ways to improve their customers’ experience, software development goals and use of technology
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Broad knowledge of on-premises Microsoft products with deep understanding of (at least) one of the following; Active Directory, ADFS, Windows Server, Identity, Virtualization, Networking.
- Technical experience with hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, and technology management.
- 5+ years’ experience in systems development, network operations, software support, IT consulting
- Self-reliant and strong team player, working in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly
- PowerShellScripting experience
- Experience in designing and implementing Active Directory
- Experience with virtualization (Hyper-V) platforms o Networking (virtualization)
- Failover Clustering o RDSWVD
- Azure, basic knowledge of:
- IaaS platform
- Azure Active Directory Solution area
- Proven track record in successfully planning, deploying, operating, and optimizing on-premises environments
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior IT and business decision makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex topics in ways that can be understood by technical and business decision makers.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Willingness to travel
Contract Term: 18 months
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV2 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 14 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems and Security DevOps Engineer
$0 - $160 per hour
System Centre Configuration Manager systems engineer (NV1)
Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer (NV1)
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)
$0 - $150 per hour