Microsoft Exchange Consultant
|Job Title:||Microsoft Exchange Consultant|
|Start Date:||2021-09-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2021 17:57|
One of our private clients, a Tier-1 IT Service Provider, is looking for a highly experienced Microsoft Exchange Consultant who will a key technical resource for their customer.
You will join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts that's constantly looking for ways to improve their customers’ experience, software development goals and use of technology.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of Deep understanding in Exchange architecture experience.
- 2+ years Global Technical Support Center, product support, technical support, IT Admin support or related.
- 2+ years of Deep understanding of Windows Server, Active Directory and DNS.
- Deep troubleshooting skills with Exchange
- Experience with Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019
- Experience with Windows Server 2012, 2016, and 2019
- Design, administration and/or support experience with Exchange On-Premises and Exchange Online environments
- Experience with Migrations to Exchange On Premise to Exchange Online
- Troubleshooting skills with Exchange Transport and Client Access
- Troubleshooting experience with Devices syncing.
- Experience with Exchange Disaster Recovery scenarios
- O365 Security and Compliance related technologies (eDiscovery, DLP, ATP, OCAS, etc.)
- Microsoft Office applications & Outlook 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft Office 365 and/or Exchange on-premise servers administration (2007/2010/2013/2016)
- Windows Server concepts and administration (Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Networking)
- Networking (HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP)
- Outlook for iOS, Outlook for Android, and Outlook for Mac Solution area
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior IT and business decision makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex topics in ways that can be understood by technical and business decision makers.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Willingness to travel
Contract Term: 18 months
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV2 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 14 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
(Baseline) ICT Project Methodology Consultant
Mail and Unfified Communications Engineer
Service Desk Analysts
Senior Systems and Infrastructure Engineer
VMWare System Engineer level 5 (willing to go for TSPV/ TSPV)