|Job Title:||Network Consultant|
|Start Date:||2021-09-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2021 18:02|
One of our private clients, a Tier-1 IT Service Provider, is looking for a highly experienced Network Engineering Consultant who will a key technical resource for their customer.
You will join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts that's constantly looking for ways to improve their customers’ experience, software development goals and use of technology.
You will be responsible for maintaining, extending accreditations and certifications, assisting in developing best practices for key technologies and products to support technical team readiness
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Broad knowledge of on-premises Microsoft products with deep understanding of (at least) one of the following: Active Directory, ADFS, Windows Server, Virtualization, Networking.
- 5+ years’ experience in desktop support, network operations, software support, IT consulting
- Self-reliant and strong team player, working in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly
- PowerShellScripting experience
- User Accounts & Access Control
- Event Logs & Auditing
- Performance/Resource Monitor
- Networking (TCP/IP) Solution area
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior IT and business decision makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex topics in ways that can be understood by technical and business decision makers.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Willingness to travel
Contract Term: 18 months
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV2 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 14 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's